One of my current projects (WindowsControl) reached Alpha status.
The Alpha is open so everyone who wants to can check it out.
Please report all bugs you encounter and give me feedback.
But first I’ll tell you a little bit about it:
WindowsControl is meant to be a tool which interpretes controller input to make it possible to control your Windows PC solely with a controller without the need of a mouse and keyboard.
This could come in handy if your PC is connected with your TV and you wanna sit on the couch and watch series or play games without standing up every time you want to change the game, start the next episode etc.
It is not meant as a mapping tool that allows to use a controller for games that do not support controllers (although it’s your choice if you want to do that).
Since it is only an alpha, not everything is working like it should.
Especially the 64bit version is buggy so even if you’re using a 64bit OS I’d recommend to try the 32bit version first.
The program is free to use but I might add a premium version when and if it ever reaches final status (everyone who helped to develop it will get the premium version for free).
32bit version (Recommended)
64bit version (Experimental)
It is not allowed to distribute the setup, parts or the whole program without my permission.
The program uses SlimDX.
Update v1.4 now available
- Fixed keep pages (doesn’t jump to page 1 anymore and adds an additional page if required)
- Added custom adventure selected set and unset buttons
- Added custom adventure select/deselect all buttons
Hotfix v22.214.171.124 released.
It hopefully fixes the View Results bug.
v1.3 of the Omnisword Extension is now available. v1.1+ should automatically update but that could take a while. If you want to update yourself visit chrome://extensions and click “Update Extensions”
- Added functionality for custom adventures. You can now set up custom adventures for each of your sworn swords and send all of their own adventure with just two clicks.
- Improved design. The Omnisword Extension now looks like a part of the original Game of Thrones – Ascent game if not even better. But look at it yourself.
- Fixed: Bug that you could not click on some of the sworn swords in the keep
Almost finished v1.3 of the Omnisword Extension.
Don’t wanna spoil too much but it looks way better and brings a new feature.
Check your extension for updates tomorrow.
Version 1.1 is now available (just click on the original download link).
- Auto-Updates (Chrome should now automatically detect updates and download them)
- Design is now prettier and closer to the original one
- Adventure-Results can now be displayed with just one click